A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer’s three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
– Three controls for precise fine-tuning
– Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
– Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
– Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
– Buffered bypass
– Compact design, rugged chassis
– Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (optional)