10-46 Regular Light, XL Nickel Electric Guitar Strings 3-Pack
XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings are the standard against which all other strings are measured. D’Addario’s best-belling electric set, XL Nickel has been revered by players everywhere since 1974. Made with a high carbon steel core and nickel-plated steel wrap wire, XL Nickel strings have a bright, versatile tone, ideal for a wide variety of musical styles. 10-46 Regular Light strings are our most popular gauge, providing a nice balance of tone and playability.
XL Nickel Wound, D’Addario’s most popular guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result—strings with long lasting, distinctive, bright tone and excellent intonation—is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
3 set of strings are included in the box. We also have EXL110 single packs available.
- D’Addario’s best-selling electric guitar string, revered by players since 1974.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- XL Nickel sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- XL Nickel electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to D’Addario’s exacting specifications at their New York production facility.