Pedal.ly is proud to support Veteran heroes by donating a portion of every sale to Guitars4Vets; a national organization providing free guitar lessons and guitars to Veterans battling PTSD.
Buying guitar gear should be fun. At Pedal.ly, our goal is to have the widest unique selection of guitar gear in the Phoenix metro area.
Everything on our website is in stock and ready to ship or be demo’ed at our Scottsdale retail location.
We are authorized dealers of ESP Guitars, LTD Guitars, Sterling by Music Man, Tagima, Strymon, Source Audio, Supro, Vintage Guitars, Amahi, Pigtronix, MXR, Dunlop, Ground Control Audio, Hosa, Ernie Ball, Pigtronix, Two Notes and many more manufacturers!
Manufacturer Warranties are valid for all new products that we sell. If you are in search of a product that you don’t see on our site, contact us and we will arrange a special order.
Tracking codes are provided with every online order so you will always know where your gear is in the system.
And based on customer demand, FREE Shipping is included on every order over $99!
What is the big deal about guitar pedals?
Musicians use guitar pedals to shape and modify the sound of their guitar. These pedals, also known as effects pedals, can be used to add a variety of different effects to the guitar signal, such as distortion, reverb, delay, and more.
Some of the main reasons musicians use guitar pedals include:
- To add texture and depth to their sound: Effects such as reverb, delay, and chorus can add a sense of space and depth to the guitar sound, making it sound more full and dynamic.
- To create unique sounds: Pedals like distortion, fuzz, and overdrive can be used to create a wide variety of different sounds, from a subtle crunch to a heavy metal guitar tone.
- To add character to their sound: Pedals like wah-wah, phaser, and tremolo can be used to add character and expression to the guitar sound, allowing musicians to create more expressive and dynamic performances.
- To control the dynamics of their sound: Pedals like compression and EQ can be used to control the dynamics of the guitar sound, allowing musicians to achieve a more consistent and balanced tone.
- To enhance their live performances: Pedals can be used to create a more dynamic and engaging live performance by allowing musicians to switch between different sounds and effects on the fly.