One of JOYO most popular Amp Sim pedals
JF-13 AC Tone guitar effect pedal based on the AC-30 tube amplifier that with a little help from two mop-top multi-instrumentalists, revolutionized the electric guitar sound, JOYO AC Tone pedal really rocks our age.
The JOYO AC Tone pedal really captures something usually missing from most modern guitar sounds: subtle to aggressive warmth and a natural sounding overdrive. with the unique “Voice” control you can dial in never before heard tones.
Distortion is warm and natural, with subtlety in mind
JOYO AC TONE has 6 knobs! many combinations are possible. This pedal can make your clean sound sparkle by thickening the mid range and adding as much top end bite as you can take (or take away), while the distortion it offers is straight out of the USSR.
Featuring endless controls, bypass wiring and components of only the highest quality, the pedal can put in more than a hard day’s work.
Level and drive controls add incredible range
Level and Drive controls add incredible range, while the 3-band EQ offers even more flexibility when it comes to getting an original sound.
JOYO JF-13 definitely holds its own in any pedal chain, especially for guitar players with the desire to blend new and old.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1KΩ
- Running Current: 6mA
- Power: 6F22 9V Battery/ DC 9V adapter (None included)
- Quality components, bypass feature
- 6 knobs allow complete control over pedal dynamics
- Dimension:120(L)X 97(W)X 55(H) mm, Weight: 390g
- Package included: 1 x JOYO JF-13 AC Tone Amp Sim pedal. 1 x User’s Manual.–
You can use it instead of an amp and it can save your gig if your amp fails, just put it at the end of all your other pedals and set it clean like your amp then just take the output from the AC sound straight to the desk.
- Perhaps the greatest feature of this pedal is the fact that it has inbuilt cabinet emulation meaning you can go from the pedal directly to a mixing desk, a DAW or directly to your computer/laptop with a jack to USB lead. So this pedal is essentially a DI. You can use it instead of an amp and it can save your gig if your amp fails, just put it at the end of all your other pedals and set it clean like your amp then just take the output from the American sound straight to the desk. Gig saved. Or by going direct into a DAW or even your laptop you can record direct from the pedal.