Shipping Terms & Returns
Yes, you read that right, we offer FREE shipping. All non-amp / head / guitar orders over $100.00 have free shipping within the continental United States.
Here’s our FREE shipping terms:
- Orders only ship on business days; which are Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- All expedited orders require a street address.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Not all shipping methods are available for shipping addresses or certain items.
- Shipping available to the 50 United States, we do not ship to U.S. Territories. We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
- We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same day as your order. In general, please provide 2-3 business days after your payment is authorized and verified to allow for shipping processing time. If we anticipate longer lead times, we will note these in the item description or will contact you via email or phone if a delay is taking place.
- We reserve the right to hold any order for security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within 2 business days.
- We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Purchasing less that $100.00 – Awesome, we have you covered! We have worked with our shipping partners to bring you the best shipping rates:
Shipping for orders under $100.00 are $15.00 (includes basic insurance)
*Shipping price(s) may change without notice. However, you will receive the shipping price at the time of your order.
Pedal.ly provides a 30-day money back guarantee (shipping not included).
If you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us via email within 30 days of the original purchase date to receive an RMA number. After you receive your RMA, ship your product via a guaranteed, trackable shipping service (UPS ground, FedEX ground) to the address provided with the RMA.
Products sent back to Pedally for return must have an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box.
Products must be returned in new condition, shipped in the original packing material to qualify for a refund. Worn or abused products or products that are missing accessories will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and/or store credit only. We reserve the right to deny a return in the case of excessive wear.
The return shipping method must include tracking and a declaration of the full value to protect against lost shipments.
Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
After receiving an RMA number, the customer must return the associated item immediately and it must arrive at our facility within 7 days. Returns may be denied if returned more than 7 days after an RMA is requested.
Once the returned product is received at our facility, refunds are processed within 5 business days.